When are worship services, and what is it like?
- The worship service is at 10 am Sunday mornings.
- Our services usually include a blend of traditional and contemporary music
- The worship service is little over 1 hour
- We sing, we pray, we reflect, and we hear a message from the Bible
- We are informal but ordered in the way we worship
Are kids welcome in the service?
- Kids are welcome in the worship service! At the time of the offering (about 20mins into the service), they are invited to join the Kids Church program in one of the separate spaces.
- You and your little ones (newborn to 4-year-old children) are welcome to remain in the main worship space. However, you may prefer to move with them to the creche facilities near the worship space. A range of safe toys are provided.
Will you ask me for money?
- Please do not feel obliged to give. An offering will be received from those who regularly attend. We give to the church to show our thanks to God for what He has done for us, and also as a reminder to us that God owns all we have, and that He provides for us.
Will I be singled out, or asked to say anything?
- No. You are free to be as anonymous as you like.
What should I wear?
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in.
What about communion?
- We take communion, usually on the first Sunday of each month.
- No restrictions are placed on who is welcome to receive communion.
- We respect each person’s decision about whether or not to participate in communion on each communion Sunday. This is a private decision between you and God.
- The communion elements are placed at the front of the worship space and we each move forward, collect our portions and take communion.
- If you choose not to participate, you can simply stay seated, and allow those moving to the front pass.
After the service
- There are refreshments for all!
- Grab a cup of coffee at Cafe Connect and strike up a conversation (or tea or cordial for the children).
- Visit the Information Desk to gain a better understanding of our church and the things we do or to be introduced to someone.